Sunday, March 05, 2006

Getting started

OK.
So I decided to create an english blog. Could sound a little pretensious considering english is just my second language- not practiced enough. But I've been visiting a LOT of interesting blogs - mainly in English - and some really nice people have felt a little dissapointed to find my spanish blog and not being able to read it.
So to honour all those people (also practice my English AND get people from other countries to know a little more of my country, Chile), I created this blog.
I've already thought of many things I want to write about, but for now, this is all I wanted to say, and I will go to the blogs I've visited to let them know that n0w they will be able to know a little more about me.
See you around!!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Josefina-

Hi! Thanks for creating this blog! I will read it regularly... To clarify though... I was more disappointed in myself that I haven't taken the time to learn Spanish than the fact that you weren't writing in English.

Anyway, I enjoy learning about new cultures and you are my first friend from Chile so I expect to learn a lot from you. ;)

Thanks again for creating a blog for those who can not read Spanish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home