Friday, March 10, 2006

3 more days...

No period yet.

No more spotting (never was, anyway, just a "dirtylike" fluid, reaaally tiny).

Today, I decided to do something I'd promised myself not to do anymore: take my temp HAHA (confessed it to husband later). It was high, really high for me. Not necessarily a good sign, because as far as I know, temp lowers just 1 day before period day. Considering tomorrow is day 28, and usually my periods go between 28 and 30, it would be no surprise if I didn't get it by tomorrow.

Thing is, I have HUGE cramps today (I think huge is not a correct word to put here, but you understand don't you?), really unpleasant feeling.

So, Mrs. Always-thinking me starts to think...what if???? because it's a little strange to have thes cramps if my period is not coming yet (not today, not tomorrow,according to my temp), for me, cramps ALWAYS come once my period is here...or at the most, earlier the same day, but never 2 days before.

Ok, but of course everybody know temp is not a very accurate method, so maybe it was higher because I shaked the thermometer before putting it on or because who knows.

Don't want to get my hopes up, but still I think I won't know anything before sunday..or monday....

Will keep you informed!!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger cat said...

Sending you some good luck wishes. *fingers crossed* that the temp stays high.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home