Monday, March 13, 2006

No good news...

Got my period today.

No surprise anyway, despite my confidence on friday, on saturday I couldn't wait longer so I took a test...E and I almost "inserted" our eyes inside the test to try to find the damn line, but nothing at all (test was possitive when a + sign appeared, but there it was, the - almost mocking at us...).

Pretty dissapointing, but ok, never thought we would be that lucky!!

Saturday evening we had a wedding, we had a GREAT time, really I think E and I were trying to relax, so it was a pretty nice evening.

Unfortunately I caught a cold, so yesterday I woke up feeling really shetty...and no period, so I was starting to get a little confused. Anyway, considering the - the day before, I took some medicines...and today, there it is, good old period.

So now I am: without a voice, coughing like I had tuberculosis or something, with my ears close to explosion, just like my head...and with horrible cramps thanks to Mr. Period.

Nice way to start the week ha??

PD: sorry I'm feeling a little angry today: hate nature, hate feeling lousy, hate everything, thanks Mr. Period for making my hormones do this to me!!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

You don't need to apologize. I hate the world most of the time. Especially those who breed with ease.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Student said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger cat said...

Yeah... no apologies needed. It's ok to have these days. We all do, especially when dealing with all this conception crap.

*hugs to you*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home