Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sick

Definitively this has not been a good week. Starting with my period, first thing monday morning.
Then my office computer got some virus or something, all because I wanted to "crack" some game. My fault I know.
Then, I was feeling pretty bad on monday, could barely talk, because of my throat that was soring like hell. So I went home early, stayed on bed on tuesday, and went to the doctor tuesday afternoon considering I was feeling worse every day.
Diagnosis: accute laringitis (I don't know how you say it in english). Tons of medicines, and the doctor's recommendation: oral rest, that means try not to talk...hahaha, me, Mrs. Talk-all-day, wasn't allowed to talk? Well, it hasn't been that bad, because my voice REALLY isn't there, so it's hard to be understood if I'm whispering.
At last, today my voice is returning, a little unstable, but it's there finally. I still have headaches and weakness, but I think by the weekend I will be alright, I hope.

So as you see, nothing to be happy about! But well, this forced "break" has allowed me to focus more on getting better than anything. Well, I confess I've been thinking a lot about the baby issue, but I'm just waiting now, to get better and then start my "campaign" next week.

See you!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Acute laryngitis. You are correct.

Feel better soon! We'll be here when you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home