Monday, March 20, 2006

And...back on the game!!

Hi, here I am, back in my office, trying to make up for the days I didn't come, lots of things to do.
I am recovered now, still a little weak, but ready to start again the "baby campaign" this week...

I've been feeling a little sad these days...specially after seeing SIL yesterday, with her BIG boops and her starting-to-be-notorious belly (according to another friend, SIL must be forcing her belly to be bigger than it actually is, considering she's so thin and shouldn't be notorious yet), and my family talking about the baby (they insist it's a boy, so they even call him by his name: Agustín (it's difficult to pronounce it in english)), but well, I hope this month we can have good news, or if not, next, or next...or next..haha....

Tomorrow with E we are going to an evaluation for a "couple-therapy". Not because we have problems as a couple, but more because he doesn't like my family a lot (because my family wasn't very nice at him when we were going to get married), and sometimes it's a problem, considering I'm pretty fond of my family and I like to be with them a lot, but he doesn't, etc.
Also, we think we need some type of counseling with all this baby thing, pressures, envies with SIL, etc. So hopefully it will help us on our conceiving-journey.

Will tell you more about it after we go there!!

Happy to be back!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger cat said...

Therapy can be a really wonderful thing. Hope you both find it rewarding.

Good luck to you this cycle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home