Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My family!!!



This is my adored family!! This picture was taken on January 1st, 2005, so everyone is 1 year younger! (we were just coming back from our honeymoon, my parents had rented this house at the beach (we go to our house in the lake on february).

From right to left (older to younger):

1) Dad (yellow t-shirt), 54

2) Mom (looks young ha??), 53

3) Big Brother (29, just married, soon-to-be-dad), called Enrique (Henry), as my father

4) SIL (the one I envy!! she's also part of my university friends, that's how my brother met her), Carolina (Caroline)

5) Gorgeous husband!! :D:D (Eduardo, Edward)

6) Me

7) My other brother (24) (Francisco: Frank)

8) his girlfriend (also 24) (Gracia= Grace) (they've been dating for 3 years now, they'll probably marry in some 2 years I think)

9) My other brother (21) (Joaquín = Joaquin)

10) My beautiful sister (15) (Anita = Ann)

11) My little brother (14) My big brother and me are his godparents. (Benjamin, same as english, pronounced different)

Next post I'll comment on them!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Greg said...

WHAT a wonderful looking family. And your Mom DOES look young.I would have said late 30's early 40's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home