Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Therapy

So we went to our first interview as to start our couple-therapy.
It wasn't very productive as it was more to know some basics about us, why were we there, what were our expectations, things like that.
Anyway, I'm hoping it's useful to solve some stuff that bugs us a little.

The only problem is that it's nowhere near our workplaces, and the therapist said there weren't a lot of hours available, so hopefully they can give as an hour near lunch time, so as to "escape" without having to lie. I really wouldn't like to tell here we are going to therapy, it would sound as we are having deep problems, and they would never believe our real reasons (I wouldn't tell them, anyway).

So that's the news for today. Not very inspired...thing is, I didn't get a chance to have lunch, and as I said I was going to have lunch outside the office, I can't eat something now, it would be too suspicious. So I'm starving and also it's pretty hot outside so I'm not comfortable at all. HA HA..
Hope my inspiration gets back soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home