Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fat and tired....

I don't have that much to write about lately....

The TTC subject, as I already related, is buried somewhere in the bottom of my mind. OK, I might be exagerating a little, I still think about it, still aware about dates, but for the most of it, I feel like I've come to get over the stress of it. I hope I continue that way when I'm in the 2 ww. But it has been really good for me, I insist, to mark some distance with stressing stuff about it: like temping, FF (which I visited yesterday just to have my data updated), even boards and things.

On other hand, I'm feeling really really fat lately. OK, I know it's my fault for eating so much and not being able to keep a diet, but anyway I feel horrible, full of "rolls"(that's what we call the fat in the stomach), and I'm getting kind of obsessed looking at everyone and finding everybody SO thin!! Specially women with little children or babies. I think "my God, how do they manage to be thin!!!". I've always struggled with weight, but until some years ago, I was pretty in shape (I realize that now, looking at pictures!!). But in some point my methabolism slowed and I can't keep myself in the same weight for more than 2 weeks. It's like I'm always gaining weight!! I know I have no problems with my thyroid, it's just my anxiety that I can't stop eating!!!!

Well, I'm now on a strict diet, that I hope to keep at least until my friend's wedding on August 26th. I also hope that by then I get pregnant, so then I can start with the right foot!!!

Thing is, I'm pretty tall, so I never look that fat, but I have this huge stomach I really really hate. Not to mention my sooooo huge butt. So I'm like a pear: no breast, but big bottom.

Also, I'm really tired. It doesn't matter how much I sleep, I'm always sleepy. I realized I only had 1.5 weeks of vacation, instead of the legal 3 weeks (because I was new on my job), so I didn't get to recover that much, and that 1.5 week rest only lasted half the year LOL!!!

E and I are planning to go out one of these weekends, just to relax and disconnect ourselves from our pressures! I hope we can find a nice place to go!!!

Well, as you can see, there's not much going on around here! Oh! And my friend F FINALLY got her ring!!! You know, engagement ring. She was waiting for it like for 2 years! So I had to forgot about her "bad attitude" and go congratulate her. Another wedding, diet again!! LOL (I REALLY hope by that time, March 2007, I will be very pregnant!!!!!)

That's about it. On the World Cup, I hope Portugal wins today, I like that team because they're like the "small ones" among all the big countries!!! Go Portugal!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Newlywife said...

Wedding diets are the worst! I am going to start dieting for my sister-in-law's wedding in November now.

Thank you for the comments on my blog. It's weird to think that someone you don't know or have never met can send comfort from so far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home