Friday, June 23, 2006

No particular news...

There's not much going on around here...

I had my OB/GYN appt on wednesday, it went better than I thought....I mean, I think it will never ever be pleasant to have someone checking on your most intimate parts, but at least my doctor is very nice and made me feel somewhat relaxed.

He then called E in (he was waiting outside because when I started telling him about how was it that the doctor checked on me, he started going pale LOL), and gave a little speech about being relaxed, that we're both empirically fertile, and that don't pressure ourselves and bla bla bla...I felt a little more de-pressured (even though he had told us almost the same after the "m/c"), but E didn't totally buy it. He was silent, but in the car he went on saying that of course the doctor doesn't know how it is to be month after month thinking about TTC and all that. I agree with him in that, but anyway the doctor "opened my eyes" (for a while I think...LOL), like well, what's the point in hurrying that much...but then again, I'm still not 100% convinced of our so called proven fertility, because of course I could have a problem that makes me loose babies (I told the doctor that, but he was like rolling his eyes), having had a chemical pregnancy does not transform me in a fertility problem-free person, but well, I hope I'm just blabbing and everything turns out ok at the end.

I still have an u/s next week to check on that miome, but the doctor assured me it's just "therapy III", meaning he's sure there's nothing wrong with that miome, but for my mental sanity, he sent me to do the u/s...

At least the whole appt is over, now I have one thing less to worry LOL!!!!

Well, the rest of my life has been pretty normal, I've had a hectic week at work, so today I'm just procastinating (word that I learned from another blog!), waiting for a client's visit to check on our plants...

Have a great weekend! (long one for us !!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home