Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick post

I have to leave for my therapy, but I wanted to write a few words:

I'm definitively not pregnant: there's already some "dirtyness" when I wipe...and as much as some people do have some "pregnancy spotting", there's no difference between this month and the others before.

Anyway, I'm not suffering that much, because I think there were some issues needed to be solve (thinking about "divine timing"). For example, and mainly I think, there was E's job, that finally, today, he closed a pretty good deal: a fixed income, very reasonable one, and also he will a partner in the company, which means, among other things, he can have some "profit withdrawals" that company associates normally do. So we can finally relax about money, and debts, and all that, and believe me it has been a huge issue since we got married. So maybe now, inconsciously, we now we can have a baby without having to worry about money (don't get me wrong, it never ever crossed our minds to pospone baby plans because of money, but it's surely better to know we have no HUGE debts).

Well, got to run!!!
I will let you know when AF (I found that name very very funny!!! my mom has always call it "mary" (in english!)) makes her unwanted appearance!!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I don't like 'AF.' I just call it my period.

My college roommate used to call it 'Aunt Martha' (sister of Mary, I presume?) which I could never get into either, as my grandmother's name was Martha.

And I'm glad you're doing so well. I'd be in pieces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home