Tuesday, May 30, 2006

There you go...

Thanks so much K. and S. for your tips!! As you can see, they worked!!!

Well, so now everybody will be able to know where am I in this TTC journey!!!

Today is 10 dpo, the time of the month where I think there's no way I'll be able to wait until 14 dpo. Also, by this time is when every month, no exception, my hopes start to go really up, because - very naive of me - I see no menses' signs, and start to feel pregnancy symptoms. It's always the same, so I'm like starting to recognize all these things and trying to keep my feet in the ground!!

Last night we watched "Saw" (I know it's not a very new movie, but neither E or me had seen it), and of course I had nightmares about the movie. It's a good movie (very "point and click games" inspired, we thought), but it's a little too graphic...

And about E, he finally talked to his bosses (yesterday, not friday), but they couldn't get to the part of income definition. E managed to tell them what he would expect to earn, but they didn't give him a final answer about that, but of course they told him that they really needed him and all that stuff. Supposedly today they'll define that particular issue, as they have to make him a contract starting june 1st. Well, I hope finally he has an answer, and we can stop stressing at the end of each month, not knowing how much are we going to have each time!!!!

Another thing is that I'm coming down with the flu or something, my throat hurts, I'm sobbing (not crying-sobbing, but flu-sobbing, you know? I don't want to give TMI), my back hurts like hell, and I'm feeling really really tired...of course naive me again, don't want to take any risks so I'm just having some "paracetamol", that my friends' doctors have given them while pregnant. Hope this go away soon!!! I hate it to be like this!!!

See ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home