Friday, May 26, 2006

Tired and a little moody

I'm so glad today's friday, because I'm SO tired. I think the alarm went off today when I was in the middle of my deepest sleep phase, so now I'm feeling quite irritable...

Of course, I can't help but think about EPS (early pregnancy symptoms), but of course, I'm ALWAYS tired (I need at least 9 to 10 hours of sleeping to be recovered), so it's not that strange.

I think this month anxiety will be higher than last month, because I do have this great hope, and of course, the 4th month TTC is somehow a milestone for me....well, 1 more week, and we'll know!

On other topic, my little sister was very worried she had found herself "something" in her boobs, so my mother took her to have a sort of "breast ultrasound"....and they indeed found a nodule, very very small (lentle size), that of course it's probably nothing, but my mom calls me saying "they found a nodule....lentle size, that the dr says it only has to be monitored, but I'll ask another doctor for his opinion"....with this serious a little worried voice that gave me the creeps...I KNOW there's nothing wrong with my sister, of course how many of us must have those micro-nodules, but anyway I got a little nervous. My sister was only moody, because my mom kept calling people and putting her on the phone, that's so typical of my mom...well, I just called my sister to hear from her what was really it, and well, I was pretty much the same my mom told me, but in another tone, you know what I mean? Ok, I think it'll be ok (my sister is 15 by the way).

Today's supposed to be THE day, when E's going to talk with his bosses about his future in that company. I hope things turn out well!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Good luck with the meeting! I hope it went well.

For what it's worth, I've had a lump (about pea sized) in my left breast since I was very young - and my mom had at least one surgery to remove them too, in her thirties! So did her mother. All benign.

Often the lumps will come and go depending on the time of the month. Try not to worry, please! At fifteen, your sister is full of raging hormones. In my family, I'd be surprised if we didn't have it at that age!

ps Great job, by the way, for your sister giving herself exams. I only started once a friend's sister (much older, by the way) died of breast cancer. Before then, only the doctor would do exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home