Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Well, I was really really positively surprised by your early message Lorem !!! You're really so so nice!!!!!!

And thanks also to you and K. for your good vibes on my trip. I didn't know you were afraid of flying Lorem (and funny your husband thought about his birthday!!), and K., I know your hubby is a pilot, so you handle a lot of information that of course comes in very handy!!!!

Well, my birthday so far has been pretty cool (it's only 10 am!!). E waked me up with a huge hug (one of the greatest things of being married is getting those early hugs!!), and then went off to set the table. So he sang me, I blew the candles, and then opened my presents: a wallet, a mirror (full body, I didn't have one!), a book and some pantyhose, and underwear because he considered I was always complaining about my lack of those LOL!!! So he was really really the cutest!!!

Well, I've yet gotten some phone calls, some emails, and some presents (my sales person, and 2 friends from here). Yes, finally it's pretty great to have a birthday!!!!

Also, yesterday with E we talked a lot about my fears, my worries, etc, and it was really good for me to calm down, so now I'm (I think for the first time) starting to get excited about the trip!!!!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Muddystingbee said...

Happy birthday, Josefina!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger cat said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Student said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Happy Birthday LATE!

Sorry. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home