Monday, May 08, 2006

Lousy day

First of all thanks Lorem for your cute thoughts, it really made me smile in the middle of this horrible day.

Ok. I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know those days when you feel like shed? I think it's only "PMS" without the "P" part, but the thing is I'm feeling very angry and at the same time very sad. Totally hormones I think.

See, I'm in those days when you feel nobody understands you, specially (in this case) my husband, who only sees a complaint from me, and can't seem able to see where I'm getting: please, I need some extra attention today!! But he doesn't seem to get it, so he gets mad at me for being such a "worrier". Only because I told him that I was a little "resented" because he kept giving priority to these friends we have instead of me (meaning "you answer their mails before mine, and you give short monosyllable answers to mine). Stupid ha? Yes, I know, but I am not really in a good mood today, and naive me thought he was going to manage that. But he didn't.

Well, hope this thing passes by, specially considering my birthday and my trip!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home