Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm growing up!!

Today I had lunch with my mother (at her house, it's like 20 min away from my job), and my big brother was there too. It was really great because I could have some time with him without the annoying comments of SIL.

The best thing of all was that my mom had bought some clothes for the baby (first clothes!!), and she gave them to my brother, who opened the presents with such care and happiness that I felt really really happy for him.

So I'm growing up because I didn't feel a bit jealous, on the contrary, I felt so proud of my brother, and thinking yeah! I'm having a nephew!!! And he also told me that he hadn't felt this happy since a loooong loong time, so that cheered me up even more!!!

At least something good don't you think?

Anyway, my mom is upsettingly insisting that I will have twin girls. I don't know where she got that idea, but everytime the baby subject arises, she starts "well, and then come your twins". Today I told her that with luck I'll have 1 baby, there's no way they will be twins.

Well, my mood is really up right now thanks to my brother!!

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I want to be you when I grow up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home