Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy week

Well, as I supposed, this last week was really busy, mainly because of the power point I prepared for my grandmother.

I spent most of the week focused on that, so I barely had time to worry about "dreaded" 2ww.

My grandma's birthday went really great. She was very shocked that so many relatives were there, and the mariachis, and a speech my big brother prepared, and my presentation...it was a day full of emotions and I was really glad she was very very happy.

So now that's over, I'm just starting to realize it's only 1 week more to "D day". Thing is, I'm not having my hopes too high, although sometimes I check on some symptoms, but not being able to identify anything so concluding.

Also, my trip is getting very close, but I'm trying to handle it the best I can. Sometimes, rational thoughts are stronger and I feel very confident, but other times, specially before I go to sleep, when I think I won't be able to go through it.

On other subject, SIL is getting a big belly, but my jealousy is kind of going away a little, but she's still annoys me with some comments, like "yes, I'm 5 and a half months", and even though I tried to explain to her she's only 4 and a half months, there was no way I could convince her. I know it's something very stupid, but why is she getting ahead? I don't know (she's due september 12, so that leaves 4 and a half months till that day, isn't it?). But well, I think I will be totally over it really soon, I hope.

Well, also we had another therapy session that was pretty good, it has make us even closer, so I'm really happy about it.

I hope this week is a litttle calmer, good thing is that tomorrow is labor day, so we had yet another day to rest.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, if she's due September 12, she's in her fifth month.

Think of it this way:
Aug. 12 - Sep. 12 = 9th month
July 12 - Aug. 12 = 8th month
June 12 - July 12 = 7th month
May 12 - June 12 = 6th month
Apr 12 - May 12 = 5th month.

That's how I always calculated the months when I was pregnant, anyway. But it's a lot more accurate to go by weeks of pregnancy since there are so many interpretations of how to do the months of pregnancy. She's about 21 weeks pregnant.

It's awesome you were able to get through the first week of the wait so easily. Hope the second half goes as quickly for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home