Thursday, April 20, 2006

Baby registry!

First of all, thanks for your tips on OPK's, I looked at the pages, they're really cheaper there (that's one of the costs of a country in the end of the world!). They do ship outside US, but I think I'll wait another month. For some strange reason I'm having good feelings this month, I think it's mainly because my prayers to St. Therese, I'm so sure she'll help me!!!

And, then, of course, I've been following my CM very closely, and I'm pretty sure that my ovulation is due today or at the most, tomorrow. Last month I couldn't identify my ovulation day, so I think maybe I didn't ovulate at all. I read somewhere that it's pretty common that 1 cycle a year is anovulatory. I hope it was last month!

I have a question, in TTC is better to have intercourse every day in fertile days, or every other day? I've never come to a concluding answer, some say one thing, some say the other. A friend of mine got pregnant on the 2º month TTC, with the "every other day" routine, but then maybe I'm not putting enough effort and should increase frequency? Please help with this issue!!

Another thing, I found a great blog, that S. has, she registers every person she has found in blogland that is pregnant. Boy, how I would love to be in her registry!! Her blog is Babes in Blogland in case you haven't found it yet.

That was un update for the day!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Muddystingbee said...

Hi Josefina,

From what I read, if your husband had issues with low sperm count, then it's better to have intercourse every other day - if not, every day can't hurt.

Good luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home