Monday, April 10, 2006

One more time

Well, as expected, I got my period...only 2 days before D day, actually 1.5...it was friday night when I got it. That explains my awful mood that day.

Thank God I have a husband like E. I think he had to make a HUGE effort to be that patient with me. We went out for dinner, to a nice restaurant, and had a really great time, so that was pretty cool.

Saturday we went to my parents' for lunch, saturday afternoon we went shopping, and saturday evening, to watch an EXCELLENT movie: in spanish it's called "a perfect plan" but I'm thinking it has a different original name, with Clive Owen, Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster. We continued talking about the movie for quite a while afterwards, I totally recommend it! (ok I looked it up in IMDB , it's called "Inside Man", directed by Spike Lee)

Yesterday we took MIL to a sanctuary about an hour away, it's the sanctuary dedicated to one of the 2 chilean saints: St. Therese of the Andes is her name. My MIL had to go to thank her and E and I wanted to ask her to "help" us. We could go to mass (it was ...I don't know the name, the sunday before easter sunday. I found this also: Palm Sunday, here we call it something like "branch sunday"), and I got to pray very hard, so now I feel very confident and happy again (talk about bipolarity), I think I will turn more to God now, I can't handle this all by myself, I need some "upper" support!!

By the way, thanks cat and K. for your advises, I really think there's no need to tell husbands so much details, it isn't worth it!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger cat said...

It's hard for our husbands too. They put a lot of hope and dreams into this and often decide not to "show" that to the world.

I'm sorry that you guys find yourselves at the beginning again. It's always hard, no matter what.

Thinking of you and sending you some good wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home