Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No further news, just anxious

Well, here I am, still thinking about that strange spotting, that actually continued a little yesterday evening, but not that much.

Thing is, as Lorem said, is like a myth. Some friends of mine did have some "fake periods", meaning they did have some brown spots, that lasted only a couple of days. But on my understanding, that happened when they were supposed to have their periods, not 1 week before!! That's the strangest thing of all. Because I haven't had any cramps for example, just my hiper-tender-breasts that is getting worse everyday (according to E, he can't touch me anymore because I'm all fragile right now hahaha). Actually I'm starting to get a little crampy today, maybe I'm really getting my period ahead of time and that's it.

Anyway, according to FF I should test a week from saturday! they're totally crazy I'm waiting that much!!!!! hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home