Tuesday, April 04, 2006

FF: getting started

So as K suggested, I went on to find out what this FF page is about.

I was fascinated so I registered inmediately. But Oh my God! There's so much information to add!!! I started to get REALLY confused! Intercourse: I don't remember exactly, I only know we made our "homework" very accurately, but now I can't remember very well.

Then, symphtoms: I actually started having a lot of acné, or some pimples that are not very normal (some years ago maybe, but not for a while), but I don't remember when did they start to appear. Then, tender breast, I remember clearly they started to feel tender a lot before they usually do (PMS), but when exactly? I don't know!!

So I know I will have to be more alert to any signs and things, because I was hoping to find some answers, but instead now I have a LOT of new questions! HAHAHAHA...

Anyway, I find it amazing there's a site so complete, that's why you americans are way ahead of us, those things can't stop impressing me!!!

Will keep you informed!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Student said...

Hope you enjoy FF. It is nice to be able to look back on previous charts - you start to see trends you might not otherwise have noticed. Good luck with it!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger cat said...

FF is great for charting and data collection. Watch out with the boards however big brother is watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home