Thursday, March 23, 2006

80% nephew!

My mother called me a while ago, to tell me that SIL had a U/S today and there's an 80% chance that the baby is a boy. So that's why I have an 80% nephew!!

Strangely, I have no signs of jealousy on me, it's the most strange thing. In fact, I was telling E (by email) that I feel in a new state of "mental clarity", where I'm not affected negatively by things that happen to SIL and my brother. I feel like "oh, how good for them, now my brother will have a mini-him to teach him how to play soccer and tennis, to share all those boys' moments, etc", but I don't feel a bit angry, or sad or anything. It's curious, but well, it's not that big deal, to learn the baby's sex it's not something that could put me jealous, considering 1) I don't have any preferences in having a baby boy or girl and 2) it's the same baby she has been carrying all along, now the only difference is that we know how to call him.

But anyway, I really feel better, I'm so happy to have E as a husband, we have so much fun together, we love each other so much, I don't know, I feel very very lucky and well, the baby will come sooner or later, I hope (if not, we've already agreed that we'll adopt).

The only explanation I can find for this sudden happiness is that there's a chance that E will be able to stay in this consulting company, as they will be able to pay him a reasonable amount, so I was making some math and realized that if things actually go that way, we will be able to pay all of our debts (except the loans, because they have a pre-determined finish date) on something like 6 months, and that REALLY put me in a good mood, thinking that finally we will "breathe" in that matter. So I hope things turn out that way, because if not, you will have me here moaning and whining...a lot!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home