Monday, April 03, 2006

Connection problems

I've been trying to publish this post since friday, but for some strange reason, there was no way I could connect to Blogger, so I hope today finally I can manage to do it!


For the last couple of days my life has been a little chaotic.

First, we finally decided to fire the sales man. In fact we already hired another sales person, also a relative (my dad's cousin, so you see, lots of nepotism in the company!! haha), but who has previous sales' experience.

Thing is, today was "firing-day". As I couldn't bring myself to tell him the bad news, we called the sales man to my uncle's office and he was the one to let it out "well, today it's your 3 month contract last day, and as your evaluation isnt' at all that good, we are not going to renew it". Totally concrete and direct. This man started to give a lot of explanations that almost convinced me, I swear . Even if I didn't like him, it was pretty awful to be there, and he made it worst, saying something like "ok, as from monday, I will see how I do it with my family" (as to say, I won't have money for them), very victim, but he anyway made me feel like the worst asshole (almost as Wal Mart's decision takers). But well, it's already over, and I'm really glad he won't be around anymore, but I even got a headache after all the tension.

Also, I've had a LOT of work these days, and with the "firing-session", the "hiring-session", and another meeting, time goes by so fast!

But I've got to read all your comments and I'm really dying to have Target here! I think Zara is a similar concept, with really nice clothes, but that can last a year. I hope Wal Mart never arrives here, it's awful to see what they do to their employees, and I can't understand how the government allows that!
\n \nI was wanting to talk about my friends, who I saw wednesday and thursday (school and university friends respectively, poor E I left him alone 2 days in a row), but I\'ll leave it for another post.\n\n \nOnly a final thought about friends: imagine you\'ve got a big problem that you can\'t tell your husband (wife) about, for example if you got in a huge fight with him/her and were desperate to talk to someone (this is purely hipothetic, I\'m not in a fight with E!!), who is your FIRST friend you think about to turn to (your top of mind)? I think that\'s one\'s real real best friend. I was thinking about that the other day, and I think I know who she is (only she\'s currently so busy that maybe I would think about it twice). Think about it, it\'s good to know that hahaha...\n\n \nSee you and thank you so much for your comments!!\n\n",0]
);
D(["ce"]);
//-->


I was wanting to talk about my friends, who I saw wednesday and thursday (school and university friends respectively, poor E I left him alone 2 days in a row), but I'll leave it for another post.

Only a final thought about friends: imagine you've got a big problem that you can't tell your husband (wife) about, for example if you got in a huge fight with him/her and were desperate to talk to someone (this is purely hipothetic, I'm not in a fight with E!!), who is your FIRST friend you think about to turn to (your top of mind)? I think that's one's real real best friend. I was thinking about that the other day, and I think I know who she is (only she's currently so busy that maybe I would think about it twice). Think about it, it's good to know that hahaha...

See you and thank you so much for your comments!!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Glad you made it through the firing session... but then, that's why you get paid the big bucks... ;)

Not sure who I would talk to first if Sydney and I had a big fight... Hm. I'll have to think about this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home