Friday, March 24, 2006

Real (but not nice) things

Even though the title sounds very misterious, it's not that big thing, but I wanted to refer to an issue that it's a little private, or a little disgusting maybe, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, that is: office bathrooms.

Is it me or somebody else feels REALLY uncomfortable with everything involving going to the bathroom during work times?

For me it's really something very unpleasant and that constantly bugs me, to the point sometimes it doesn't let me work at all.

For instance, at this precise moment I'm really thinking of going home to have my own bathroom's peace, you know? go home, that's 15-20 minutes by car, go to the bathroom and come back. Sounds a little insane ha? but really I can't go to the bathroom here, I'm no way relaxed, thinking somebody will come in at any moment, and a really need some time there!!

Have anybody come to a solution to this? Please tell me about it!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Greg said...

15-20 minutes just to go home and go to the bathroom and then come back?

That's funny. We have music playing in our bathrooms... and not the "music they put in the waiting room, something between jazz, but not jazz, instrumental but not classic, new age but not quite...it's the worst music in the world, and at least here" ...kind of music, but good music... so you can whistle or tap your feet. It really does make it an enjoyable experience. No music in my bathroom at home. ;) lol.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I wanted to go on an Outward Bound expedition for fifteen years but couldn't stand the thought of going for days or weeks without a shower or toilet. Finally, when I was thirty years old I did it. What took me so long?

Now I can 'go' anywhere. Even outside.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Josefina said...

LOL!!
I found really funny your comments, maybe I'm a little strange but I find so funny anything that has to do with "bathroom experiences", for example when you don't have anything to read and you start reading shampoo's ingredients, or anything that has letters on it HAHAHAHA.
Thank you for your experiences, I loved the music thing, very relaxing!!! hahahaha!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Josefina said...

Oh and by the way, I didn't go home!!
I managed to go on the office!
HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home