Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TTC experts, please advise!!

I know most of you have been struggling with this whole TTC, so I know you've turned to Dr. Google, FF and a lot of pages as much as I've done.
So I need your advise! A while ago I went to pee, and oh surprise! my panties were "spotted"! you know, as when you're starting to have your period and weren't prepared!! It wasn't that much but it was definitively a brownish spot.
Thing is, I'm only 7DPO, or 6 maybe, and I've never ever had this type of desregulation on my cycle!!

So, of course, my first thought was: "oh my god, could it be the "implantation spotting" I've read about so many times?", so I started to freak out-smile-shake all at the same time. Freak out because of course Mrs. Hipocondriac thought "maybe I have something pretty serious, something like a tumor or that "miome" (I don't know the exact name for that) I had last year (who my doctor said was totally normal, no way it could interfere with pregnancy, just like a mole in importance) was falling down or making my hormones do strange things, etc.

But then again I thought that MAYBE, just MAYBE it could be the "famous" implantation spotting.

So of course I told E (we were eating pizza at a restaurant), and he went from esceptic to (I think) nervous and started with some strange nausea with pre-throwing-out symphtoms: totally de-compensated.

Please, please somebody tell me if you've had this kind of thing, because I'm really going to be SO nervous until next week when period day comes!

And to think I was so calm this month, not stressing a bit about TTC, enjoying so much and all, and then this. Of course I won't be able to take this spotting out of my mind (and well, if I do get my period, then I will definitively have to go to the doctor, because it's NOT NORMAL!).

I'll be expecting so anxiously your comments!!!


PD: Again I'm getting the message : you couldn't connect to blogger.com, I will have to forward this to my office!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Student said...

Do you keep charts on FertilityFriend or somewhere? I've never had implantation spotting myself but a lot of women do. Unfortunately, like a lot of things relating to TTC, the only answer is to probably just wait it out. Keep us posted!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I believe implantation spotting is a myth, but I hope you'll be the one to make it all come true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home