Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another day

Thanks K. and Lorem for your advises, I think I'll wait until I get my period (as to be sure) and then I will go to the doctor to a "hormone check".

Well, of course in this roller coaster there are times and times. Yesterday I was convinced there was a problem with my progesterone levels, but now I'm thinking that maybe I could actually be pregnant, specially considering how unbearably tired I am today. Yes, I went out yesterday. Again.

Tuesday I had got together with a friend, and poor E waited for me at his office (we have only 1 car), because he indeed had a lot of work. We got home but he was a little "hiper-activated" so couldn't let me sleep (tickling, bugging, laughing, etc), so I think I managed to go to sleep way past 12, and yesterday I had a birthday (only girls, I'm becoming the worst wife in the world, leaving my husband alone 2 times a week, every week!), and got to sleep again past 12.

But I feel like I've been hit by a truck, really really exhausted, so that's why my hopes are up again. Also, no spotting today (yet, yesterday there was a bit in the afternoon, none in the morning). So well, I will keep you informed and thanks again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home