Thursday, May 04, 2006

I thought so...

Well, this morning I had some "dirtyness" when I cleaned myself.

Obviously, PMS signs, as you can see my previous posts.

So, another month goes by and I'm just as I started.

Yes, I'm starting to get monothematic and boring, but I really can't help it, I'm starting to convince myself I will never be able to get pregnant.

Worst of all, E is not in his best moment, he's having trouble to sleep, has been nauseous some weeks now, I think there's something wrong with his sugar levels again, so this morning we went to take him some exams, because I think that's affecting our TTC journey also.

Well, you know how this day goes, moaning and getting upset and all. I don't think I'll get my period today, but probably tomorrow or saturday morning, at the most.

The only different thing I can tell about is that I've already decided to by those OPK, but I'm thinking if I wait till I really get my period (just in case) or buy them right away as to receive them sooner. I think I'll do that, in the worst (or best) of the cases I won't use them now but they last 2 years, so then I can use them. But of course, I will have to use them next month, I can't believe I'm still hoping!!!

Lousy post, I'm sorry!

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

Josefina,

Don't give up until you actually start your period. Many, many people have some spotting before getting a positive. (Some of us, like me, get it after as well!)

I know how frustarting it can be, but stay positive. I used OPKs every month and liked them a lot because they were really reliable and took all of the guess work out of figuring when I ovulated. I used them without temping for the majority of the time.

You are in my thoughts!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Student said...

I'm so sorry. Don't know anything to say beyond that. Hang in there. Definitely get the OPKs - I think they'll help a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home