Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Amazingly calm

OK, now I'm really proud of myself.

Although I'm still thinking about TTC and all, I'm really not at all anxious. I think it's because my chances this month are lower, so it would be a really nice surprise that I was finally pregnant.

But I really don't think so. As yesterday, I haven't found any "strange" symptoms, and when I did got pregnant last year, I knew several days before because there were some unusual things going on with my body. I know there are a lot of women that don't have early symptoms at all, but I think it won't be my case.

Anyway, I'm amazed because tomorrow is CD28, but I'm so focused on saturday (according to FF, that day is testing day) that I realized yesterday that tomorrow would be a normal starting period day.

I only hope this new calm-me continues for months to come, because it seems it will be indeed a long journey TTC.

As for my flight-terror, today another plane crashed, so that makes the 3 that I told you about some days before. On one hand I felt "relieved" (of course it's terrible for all those people that died!! but you know what I mean), but then I panicked again thinking, well, there are indeed planes that crash, where's the security in flying then!! Last year there were 6 plane crashes. How many flights? I don't remember but it's several millions, so yes, chances are reeeeally low, but they do exist. That's what bugs me most. BUT, I'm really better on that matter, trying to see this trip as a trip more than a terrifying experience. I still regret the wedding I missed last year because I was so sure that plane was going to crash, and of course nothing happened, so I don't want to be regretting this trip also.

That will be the news for today...only 1 week to my 28th birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home