Monday, May 08, 2006

Nervous week

Now that this month's TTC turned out to be unsuccesful, now my never-ending worried mind is focusing more and more on the trip.

The only difference from last week is that now my nervous state is more like a pre-missing E, I'm very sure now that all my fears have to do more with being without him 4 days (well, 3 days considering I come back sunday morning) than anything else. I still get random thoughts about the plane crashing (I admit yesterday I checked up the airport's page as to see if the flight I should've been in (because originally we were going to travel this last week) had arrived ok. I'm crazy, I know), but whenever I start thinking about that, I try to remember all the tips I've read to calm down. "plane can fly alone, there's no need for a pilot to be there, it's just for extra security" "everything in the plane is thought as to be a lot more sure than actually necessary""a plane flying is like a cork in the water", and so on. And of course, I try to rationalize my fears, trying to remember my fears originate in being away from E.

Anyway, I'm still nervous about all this. And to top that all, there's my birthday coming. Although it's nice to have a birthday, I still get a little "shy" thinking of people in the office saying happy birthday, and singing and all that...

Well, I only hope time goes by fast, and that I can manage to relax in Mendoza, have a nice time with my mom and sister, and everyone, and that I can come back home on Sunday safe!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

When do you leave? I'll wave at the sky and pull all the clouds over to where I am so your pilot doesn't have to see any!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home