Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hairless!!!

Yesterday, as announced,I went to cut and dye my hair....I loved the color!! But my new haircut...hmmm...I'm having a bit of a hard time getting used to having my hair like half the length it used to have (it was all the way down to my ankles, or somewhere around there. Now it's only "boobs length"), but on the other side, I like the way I look with a lot less hair, and having this more "modern" look.

E loved my "Guinevere look" (Guinevere from King Arthur...medieval look), so he's not very thrilled about all this, but he still says he finds me beautiful, and he only needs to get used to this haircut.

All and all, I'm very happy, because I think I looked too childish, and now I feel like a "young, modern, executive woman" LOL....and of course, I now don't have to worry about eventually hurting a baby, because of dyeing my hair while pregnant! (although there was another woman at the parlor and she was happily pregnant and happily dyeing her hair!)

On other news, FF finally marked my ovulation day: last saturday (just as I thought so!). I'm very happy because our timing was very adequate, and also because I'm already in DPO3.

What else...well, E's still with a lot of work, very stressed, but at least yesterday I found a job very suitable for him, so maybe he'll apply. But even though he doesn't get the job or doesn't even apply, it's good to know that there are indeed some job opportunities for him, that I'm sure makes him feel a lot more confident about himself!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Greg said...

You HAD hair to your Ankles?

Wow. That's long.

"Boobs length" is long. For your fyi... just so you know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home