Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hectic!

I've had an abrupt return to reality after my trip.

With this seminar, I just got to the office this afternoon, and there were 117 emails waiting to be read, sales persons eager to ask some information, and so on.

I was really really tense all day, at least, I don't have much problems working under pressure. In fact, I was pretty efficient today. Good for me! LOL.

Anyway, this weeks we're starting TTC number 4. I haven't had much time to get anxious, but sometimes there's this little "bug" telling me "last time you got pregnant on the 4th month", so this could be it. But if it don't, you know how it's gonna be for me.

Even with these thoughts, I moved my tomorrow's OB appointment to June 21st. I just couldn't bring myself to that "humilliation", you know that "deep inspection"...nope, I wasn't really prepared, I admit it. I think it has been a few over-tense weeks, and this appt was starting to freak me out. And of course, I still hope next month maybe will be a "pregnancy appt". Dreaming is worthless they say!!!

Well, that's about it for now. I hope things can come back to normal on the next days. I'll try to catch up with the other blogs now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home