Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back and alive!!!

Yes! Of course, nothing happened.

I'm back from my trip, had a really wonderful time, bought a LOT of stuff, so I'm really cool now.

The "plane" experience was incredibly better than expected. I mean, come on, the flight lasted 35 minutes! LOL! Anyway it was all really good and I really didn't have time to think about TTC or anything. Just a tiny tiny jealousy feeling to see pregnant women (what is it with the world, I really didn't know there were so many people pregnant!!!), but nothing to worry about!!

Well, that's for now, I hope I can write more these following days, I'm having a seminar monday and tuesday, but anyway I'll try to get into blogland!!

See ya!!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger cat said...

Welcome home, glad you had fun and are safe and sound.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Welcome Back! Glad your plane didn't fall out of the sky like a big 'ol rock.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home