Monday, May 22, 2006

New week

Well, we had a really nice weekend, a little intense, but nice anyway.

The best thing of all is that we've been doing our "homework" very well, so I'm even feeling hopeful!!

On other news, E and I went to his "sugar" doctor today, to check his levels and everything. He was pretty good, only he has to take it easy on carbs and sugar.

I think I don't have much to tell today. I can only refer to my temps, that are acting a little crazy and I'm confused. Yesterday it was really up, so I was confident I'd already ovulated, but today it went down again, not THAT down, but as FF doesn't know that my temps are normally very low (because I haven't been able to temp everyday, so the graph shows a lot of zig-zags), it hasn't declared me "already ovulated", but well, I'm pretty sure I did already ovulate around friday or saturday. Anyway, I'll keep temping, hoping that tomorrow it goes up again and stays there!!

That's about it for now. I'll catch up on other blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home