Friday, May 19, 2006

Strange day

I'm feeling a little strange today...not physically...or maybe yes, but mostly emotionally...

There hasn't been anything in particular today that could've made me feel like this...so I think it's mostly that I'm very worried about E's job. I mean, I can't believe we're just 10 days away from the end of the month, and still nobody's been able to tell him what his conditions will be...it really sucks. And of course, he can't just say "ok what the f'ck, I'm outta here"...because he still likes what he does and of course, he does like 90% of what has to be done. So it's not easy to leave. And it's not like he raises his hand for a job and "pum!", a new job arrives.

I don't know, sometimes I feel very selfish, but I feel a little "abandoned" by him. I mean, we talk a lot, and are pretty close these days with the TTC and all, but I feel that he's always thinking about his job, and in fact, most of our conversations have that issue included. I know he needs to talk about it with someone, and of course I love it that he trusts me enough to tell me everything. But still, sometimes I think it's even worse to keep talking and talking about something that doesn't have a clear end yet, and it's getting pretty exhausting to be 20 hours a day talking about the same thing.

Anyway, E knows perfectly well that he's not being his usual self, but he can't help it, I know. He's always been very stressed about work, always thinking the worst is going to happen and all. But now it is really bad, because for as much as I know, in 10 days all we'll have will be my income, and that sure doesn't cover our expenses.

Well, I still hope things can get solved soon, but I've been thinking that for so long now that I'm starting to get a little desperate.

On other merrier news, today is my brother's birthday, tomorrow one of my closests friends is having her "ring ceremony" (we have a ceremony here where a priest blesses the wedding rings and the soon-to-be bride and groom put them on, the literal name is like "put-on the rings", it sounds funny in english, you sure have another name for it), and sunday, E and other friends' husbands want to go Karting, so us wives will be there to cheer them up. Pretty interesting weekend ahead!! (and a lot of work, because I offered my friend to make the desserts for her ceremony LOL).

Have a nice weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home