Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Friends...

I was trying to post a picture of my long-long hair but the page kept showing me an error.
I'll try later, so you can get the idea!!

Yesterday I got together with my school friends, and (as usual) I got a little bored. There's this particular friend who's SO self-centered, she couldn't stop talking about her (totally un-concrete) wedding, how many guests, the place of the party, the person who will make her dress...but the funniest thing of all is that all's based in her beliefs that her boyfriend will ask her to marry him....she says they've already talked about it and all, but she's been going on with this for like 2 years!!!

Give me a break! There are other things going in the world!!

For example, our other friend that is REALLY getting married in august, I couldn't ask her anything about the organization or anything. And the other one (we're 4) has a new boyfriend (after a terrible marriage that lasted like 1 year) was eager to tell us all about him, but she had to made HUGE efforts to be listened because the "false-wedding" one kept interrupting with comments like "but what should I do with my MIL, that will PROBABLY want this and that"....really annoying.

And me? Of course there was no way I was even going to TRY to talk about something regarding my life..that has happened for the last couple of times we'd get together, so I don't even try to talk anymore (and believe me, I love to talk!). It's not that I would like to talk all the time, but there are indeed some things I can talk about...but it seems no one cares much (of those friends, of course I can talk to other people, but not with "self-centered" absorbing the conversation).

And to top this "meeting", new-boyfriend-divorced-friend told me that my hair was red!!!! And it was in a very serious tone, like saying "it is very red (with a kind of strange face, like "i don't like it")". It is not RED (I don't have anything against red hair, but I hate it when people try to convince you of something you're sure it's not that way), but it really upset me a little.

E can't understand why I keep being friends with SC (self-centered), but sometimes, when it's just her and me, I can manage to get her out of her favorite subject and things doesn't go so bad.

Anyway, after last night experience, I decided I will take some "distance" from SC and B (boyfriend-divorced friend), it doesn't do me any good and my free time is limited, so I definitively rather spend that time with some nicer people!!

Well, as you see, I'm not liking my friends a lot today (I know I've posted about this before, but I don't know how to make a link without looking for the post for a long time)...of those 3, only 1 is still likeable for me! LOL!

Baby-pregnancy news: NONE, just in that waiting-still-not-anxious phase, that I don't like very much, but I think I'm starting to get used to it, because it seems each month I get less anxious (at least on the 1st waiting week, I don't know what will happen next week!!). FYI I'm on DPO4, so 10 days more of waiting!!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger SWH said...

I would say 'crap' is an good word to use in the 'my photo won't show up on my blog'! :)

I use the word crap often when I'm frustrated about something... or if feel to self consious to use F*CK.


Sorry you have a friend who takes over conversation so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home