Monday, May 29, 2006

5 days to go...

Hi! Hope everybody had a nice weekend!!!!

Thanks Lorem about your "breast advices", I too think there's nothing wrong with my sister, but anyway, as you say, it's very good that she has already started checking herself.
As my title says, I'm already in the final "waiting" week, and I'm indeed a little anxious. Of course I've been checking any suspicious signs, but still, there's nothing too evident. I think being "constipated" is THE thing I find a little strange. I mean I usually have "constipation" episodies, but I think this is a little different...well, we'll know in 5 days! LOL....

Today I weighed myself (I'd dreaded to do it because I knew I was fat! but today I decided it's the only way to eat less!), and I was VERY fat....so I decided I need to loose a couple of KG (I don't know the conversion, I think it'd be like 6-8 pounds?) before I go to the gynecologist, whether I'm pregnant or not.

Well, we had a nice weekend: baptism of a friend's son, birthday, and yesterday, my parents' house.

That's what I can report as for now (monday mornings aren't the best time to be creative!)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home