Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy days...

Well, I haven't had much time to write, less check on other blogs...I have a LOT of work, and at home I'm kind ofobsessed with this new game I found, Qwizard .

There's nothing too interesting going on. After what happened with my brother, E and I decided to "suspend" TTC for this month, given the fact it really stressed us out, and E's been having a lot of stomach problems lately, so there's no much "baby mood" these days. I think maybe it will be good for us, specially for me, as to relax a little bit and try to enjoy more than suffer with having a baby.

My brother (as you asked, Ben), with my other brothers and 3 cousins, got together on my parents' house (here most people live with their parents until they marry), and then went out, and when they were arriving to a club, they fighted with other boys, nothing serious. But then, like 4 police cars (not cars, more like mini-trucks) arrived, and "arrested" them, specially my brother J, who was trying to get away, and they kicked him badly (while they had him in the floor, mouth to the floor), then all the way to the hospital (they had to check for injuries), they were kicking and punching him, calling him "son of your daddy" (that's like spoiled brat), "little rich boy" and all kinds of things like that. And then at the hospital (it was more like a medical center) they decided he was in a very bad condition, so they told the police to take him to a bigger hospital, and somewhere in that moment, my brother, desperate and very injured, hit with his head on a policeman's nose (of course after that they kicked him harder...on the way to the hospital!!! he was unconscious for 3 hours, but no Rx was made to him). So he was accused of "bad treatment to police"...and was taken to jail right after that....

It was all very unfair, specially that they kept him 10 days!!!! and of course, the policeman had nothing!!! (my parents saw him on monday, 1 day after the incident)...and my brother is now processed and risks up to 5 years in prison!!! OF COURSE there's no way that will happen, we are planning on sueing (if that's the correct word) the policemen for "unnecesary violence"...

Well, that's the story, it was really hard for all my family, specially my mom who looked like a zombie...At least my brother is doing well now, studying very hard to catch up in his university, and things are coming back to normal...

On other subject, tomorrow I have my GYN appt, which is nothing I look forward too. The only idea of being there makes me shiver...and of course, as to be "presentable" I have a waxing appt today...so it's not a funny week for me!!!! LOL....

I'll tell you about it after I get through it!!

Have a nice week!!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Sounds like a nightmare! Glad it is coming to an end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home