Friday, June 09, 2006

SHS...

That stands for "sick husband sindrome"...do you know it?? LOL...

My dearest husband is coming down with a flu, and that, my friends, is not funny!!! LOL....I don't know why is it that men are so lousy at being sick (well, at least my husband, dad, brothers, and friends' husbands are!)....but they are indeed a little "pain in the ass" when it comes to being sick.

E thinks that feeling ill is equivalent to being grumpy...and when I ask him why is it that he's so grumpy he answers, so matter of factly "well I don't feel well!!!!"...but I still don't make the relation!!! Of course they want us to take care of them as much as possible, LOL...I'm being a little too hard on him, and of course I'm exaggerating, but anyway I have a point here, don't you think?

At least today starts the Soccer World Cup in Germany, and that has E totally excited and expectant....so it will be a soccer weekend!!!! And it's a long one, so I will have a great chance to rest!!

P.S.: there's no news still with my brother. Today the prosecutor will say if she gives him temporal freedom or not!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Paige said...

love your blog...adding you to my blogroll.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Hi there :) I'm new to your blog.. I found your link on the reply you left on hoping's blog :) I know what you mean about men.. I know quite a few like that and they just want you to feel sorry for them..lol My hubby however does not really fall into that category but when I do take care of him I think he really likes it :)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Hi Josefina -

Tonight I password-protected my blog because of some online harassment. I'm sorry in all sorts of ways, but I wanted to let you know.

You can write me at lifeissweetbaby (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you!!!!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Greg said...

As a guy, I will just say this... the WHOLE world should stop turning when we are sick...

That and and we are big wusses.

ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home