Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thankful

Thank you all for your support!!!! It's really nice to know there are so many people worried about this situation!!! Really, thanks a lot!!!

I have no further news as for now. Thanks for the explanation on the prosecutor - attorney - lawyer thing!! I can only tell you that police here are the worst. It looks like when they first caught my brother (after he and my other brothers and cousins have been in a fight), they kicked him really hard...so it's so unfair, I mean he didn't deserve that treatment!!! Oh well, I only hope the prosecutor decides tomorrow that he can go and then come back for the trial. I really would love that we had your US system here. It has modernized a lot in the civil justice, but the military one is like sooooo old....

Well, yesterday I went out with my little sister, we had a GREAT time, we laughed a lot and talked a lot, I really love my sister so much!! (I was trying to put a picture of us but blogger doesn't let me!!!). And it was good also because she's very affected with what's happening to my brother, so she could also let out her feelings...she's so pissed with my dad (we all are), in these situations he just "dissapears", I mean, it's my mom who's talking to the lawyer, calling everyone she knows who can be of help, going to the "prosecutory" (LOL I don't have a clue of the word, in spanish it could be that) by herself or with my brother. My dad goes only if my mom asks him to...you know? he sorts of "blocks" and doesn't do anything. My mom is totally devastated, for my brother AND because my dad doesn't help her. So I was talking to E, and we think we'll have to have more protagonism in this story, so my mom won't be alone with this....

I'll tell you more when I know something!!

Thanks again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home