Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nothing much

Well, there's nothing much going on around here....I just noticed that the sky is looking really beautiful...but that has nothing to do with this...

My brother's still in jail. At least now he has a new lawyer, a former military attorney (now forgive me here, I barely know the words in spanish, so I don't know the name, prosecutor may be), so he has a LOT of experience in this stuff. He managed to talk to my brother, who sent a letter to my parents saying things are not going so bad, food is not that bad and that to tell his girlfriend that he loves her very much (I must admit I had to fight back tears when my mother read me that part)....
Anyway, things are a little complicated, but at least the prosecutor (I still don't know if that's the correct word) listened to my other brother's and cousin's declaration...and she was very impressed to know the treatment the police gave to my brother (who is in fact, deaf from one ear for the moment, said the lawyer).
So, we'll have to wait until thursday to see what the attorney decides to do. My brother is a little desperate because he's loosing classes in the university...but well...we'll see!!

On other news, I'm now really determined to loose some weight, I have these pants on I bought 2 months ago, and now they're all stretch!!!!! I hate it when I "feel my fat"...LOL...so I'm pretending to loose a few kg (like 6 pounds I think...) before I go to my GYN appt!!!

Oh! And yesterday I went to the dermatologist to check my moles (lunars), they were all ok. So that only leaves the dentist pending!!! So then I will have an almost complete revision of my body. Good for me!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Newlywife said...

Prosecutor is the right word...my husband is a prosecutor...if you have any questions, maybe he can help...let me know and I will give you my email and you can email me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home