Monday, October 23, 2006

CD28

Well, here I am again...waiting for AF to come to visit...AGAIN....

But well, this time is different, because I already have my Fertility Monitor!!! I'm so happy, I'm sure it will help us so much, and it also has allowed me to relax a little more this month and focus on the monitor more than on the possibility to be or not pg.

Anyway, I must admit that this month I feel more hopeful than other months, not because we did something special, but because I've been thinking that SOME time I have to get pg (this is, unless there's something wrong with me or E, and there's still that chance, but there's also a not so tiny chance that we can indeed get pg sooner or later), so why can't it be this month? I mean, over the last months I've thought "well, why get my hopes up if it's obvious nothing's going to happen this time, just like last time"....but now I'm like "if things are ok with us, this month can be, in fact, different than previous months"....

So I'm feeling better with these feelings. I mean, of course I still believe my period is coming, but I'm keeping an open mind, more like waiting than suffering, you know what I mean?

I've somehow recovered my illusion, although I don't know how long it will last, but I feel better this way...I think....still realistic, thinking that we weren't that active this month, but still hopeful...

I think more than hopeful about this month in particular, it's hopeful about getting pregnant some time....and I keep thinking about something Johnny Depp said in his character of Mr. Barrie in "The man of Neverland" (I don't know the exact name of the movie) about believing something with all your heart to make it come true...It's a little naif, but I'm kind of sticking to it...LOL....

Well, I'll keep you informed about all this....

Have a nice week!!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

I am glad you are feeling more hopeful because there us no reason that you shouldn't! Keep us posted this week.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Paige said...

keep us posted! it is good to have hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home