Tuesday, May 22, 2007

30 weeks!!

I finally reached the 30 week milestone....I feel like now I'm really on the final stretch!!

I've been feeling pretty tired, I have huge backache and strange pains all over my body LOL!!

I don't remember if I already told you, but I went to the nutritionist, who was very nice, and she gave me a "diet" that's pretty manageable, it's more than anything to control the sugar in my blood, but I can eat almost anything (except sugar, of course), so I've been behaving like a good girl and hopefully, I won't develop diabetes! I have to take a blood exam next week to see how I'm doing!

I can't wait for my maternity leave to start (june 4th!) but I have a lot of work to do!!

What else? we've been doing a lot of stuff for the baby, crib and changing table are being made, clothes he has lots! We also bought the stroller (Graco Travel System Mosaic), and next week we'll have the room painted! I'm getting very anxious and excited at the same time!!

Baby M is moving like an acrobat! I get a little worried sometimes because there are some times when I feel like he's coming out! Have anyone felt that? it's like a kick WAAAY down....curious!!

And well, peeing is getting really an issue, last night I went 4 times! I mean come on! and by 11 o'clock I had gone 3 more times! It's really annoying....!!!

Well, that's my news for now, it's getting really cold down here, which I find very convenient for my swelling!!

Next OB/GYN appt: june 1st

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Sometimes when I lay on my side I feel like he is coming out too. I pee every 2 hours at night, EVERY NIGHT. Hopefully it just means your little one is settling in nice and low.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home