Monday, April 09, 2007

With the flu....

I'm not feeling very well right now, I'm coming down with a horrible flu, my throat hurts like it had been cut with a knife, I'm sneezing and all!

So I think I'm going home right now because as I can only take paracetamol, I'd rather stay in bed to recover a little bit....

Pregnancy related, I'm feeling pretty well, I get strange pains, like gases, in strange parts, but I've read it's part of the stretching or something like that. The baby constantly moves which is so comforting!! The only strange thing is that he moves more after I've eaten for example meat, spaghetti or any other meal, than when I eat chocolate, and I understand that babies move more with chocolate...but well, maybe he's too little and I don't feel his chocolate-movements! LOL...or maybe it depends on the position he is at the time I'm eating something!!

Last weekend we bought some things for him, some onesies (or how do you write it?) and the other day I also bought some "underwear"....he already has a box full of things for him! It's so exciting!

Well, and besides all the shopping we have to do, there's no much more going on. I'm 24 weeks today, that makes 16 more weeks of waiting...A LOT!!!! but well, I'm counting the days to my maternity leave (starting on 33-34 weeks)!! Fortunately, I will get my whole income those 126 days of legal maternity leave!

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Student said...

Having the flu anytime sucks! But having it while pregnant is adding insult to injury. Hope you feel better soon. When I have a sore throat, I find that hot lemonade or lemon tea works wonder.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awww, hope you are feeling better. The flu is just awful especially when pregnant.

Too cute about all the clothes. I can't wait until i get to the point to feel the baby move!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home