Tuesday, January 16, 2007

12 weeks and burning!!

Here I am, at 12 weeks now! I'm so happy...although paranoic me still has some worries, but they are going away pretty fast!!

About the "burning" that I put in the title, it's because we went to the beach last weekend, and I got a horrible sunburn...HORRIBLE, I'm totally pink-red, but the worst of all is that it hurts like hell! Well, today's a little better, but it still hurts...

I'd read that skin gets more sensitive in pregnancy, but really, I never thought it could be that much, even my toes are red!!!

Anyway, I learned my lesson, so for the rest of the summer, I'll be sure to avoid tanning so much, and use a really high sun protector!!!

On other news, things have been going pretty well on the pregnancy department, I'm having less and less nausea every day, so that's pretty cool...I get a little afraid sometimes, but I've read everywhere that around this week, symptoms start to decrease and eventually dissapear!

This friday I have an appt with my Ob/Gyn, I hope he doesn't find me too fat (I've gained something like...mmm 10 pounds? no, I checked in a converter, it's more like 7 pounds (between 6 and 8)), so not that bad...I think!!!

Well, nothing more to tell, I'm looking forward to my vacations (3.5 weeks from now), I'm so tired, I can't work very well...and it has been reaaally hot around here...so well...

Will keep you posted!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home