Monday, December 11, 2006

A little worried

Well, my Mendoza trip was very nice, we had a great time....and the curvy road was a little nauseaous but there was a 4 hour waiting line at the customs so I could rest a lot there LOL...but it was very very nice!!!!

The thing about my title, is that yesterday I went to pee and as I wiped, I found a brownish CM....I showed it to E (TMI I know), and well, I lay in bed all afternoon. Of course it was only one time, and it wasn't much, and as I said, it was the usual CM but darker you know?? I know it's not strange that thes things happen, but I couldn't help remembering my m/c were it started with something similar I think...I'm not sure, it may have been different, but I'm really scared....

I was planning on telling my friends today, but now I'm having second thoughts, I dread to tell them and then tomorrow have bad news you know? So I think I'll wait a few days more, to see how this turns out....

Anyway, I'm still having a lot of nausea and cramping, so that calms me a little...

I'll keep you informed!!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

Stay positive Josefina! Remember, brown spotting may be perfectly normal and it doesn't even sound like it is spotting. Also, the chances if m/c decrease significantly after you see the HB -- so take solace in that and hang in there.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I really hope it is nothing.

bbc is right, chances go way down if you've seen a HB.

It is hard not to worry, but I hope there is no reason for it.

Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home