Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Evidence...

This week I've definitively started to get some evidence that I'm really pregnant...LOL, of course my boobs are sore from the beginning but now I'm starting to feel nauseous more and more everyday...in fact today was my first "puke"....LOL!!!

I've come to discover that the more hungry I feel, the more nauseous I feel too....so this morning, I woke up feeling bad, so I didn't have all my regular breakfast...result, I was starving by 10 am....but I have lunch at 2.30 pm!!! so I bought some cereal bar, that only made me feel worse, the smell of it was disgusting, so I only bit one little piece...then, near 1 pm, I had to go to the bathroom....but as I hadn't eaten almost anything...there was barely nothing to throw out...but it was pretty horrible....

I'm also feeling progressively tired....I just dream of my bed half the day...and my productivity at work has decreased considerably...which is making me a little worried...I just hope next week I can work better!!

So there you go...I, as all of you before me, despite feeling physically lousy...feel emotionally very satisfied...or at least calm...as I've known forever that having symptoms mean that everything's going great....

Well, 2 more days for the u/s, that will give me some piece of mind for at least the weekend I think! LOL...but to be truth, I haven't felt that nervous...which is very curious....

Will keep you informed!!

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Good luck at the u/s!~
We are only due a few days apart. I'm feeling pukey these days too. :)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Hooray for puking! So icky (I hear) yet such a promising sign!

Good luck at the u/s!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home