Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Many many Thanks!

Thank you all for your Congratulations and comments...it really means a lot for me!!

Yesterday was a pretty rough day, I had to fight back tears many times during the day. As I told you, I got mad at E...afterwards, I got mad at a friend...and so on.

I really think it was the 1.5 year of tension that was desperate to come out...of course I was in the office so I had to control myself. And really, reading your comments calmed me a lot!!

Today I feel better, emotionally. I'm still TERRIFIED and checking my underwear and all that...but I have been able to concentrate a little more in my work...and have managed to not think about my current status all the time....

I don't know if this is good or bad, but I've been having cramps constantly. I've read is normal to have them, so I think that as long as I have them, things should be alright. But then again I think, if I were about to have my period (= m/c), I'd have cramps anyhow!! Anyway, having that constant cramping helps me to calm down...LOL...and my boobs, OMG do they hurt, so that's another thing that keeps me going...

Well, I only hope this week passes by quickly and I can go to the doctor and have all the exams taken and then maybe I can relax a little...and tell my mom and sister!!! LOL...

On other news, today I'm going to see Shakira, the colombian singer, do you know her? Anyway, it's THE big event, my mom bought the tickets like 3 months ago, it's an only girls night out: mom, sister, me....So I'm pretty excited about it!!! Tomorrow I'll tell you!!

Will keep you posted!!!
Thanks again!!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

I was definitely crampy at first so don' take that as a bad sign. And, you are not spotting (which is normal for you before your period) which is great.

But, if you do get some brown spotting, don't get too pessimistic. It is not uncommon. I spotted from 5.5 weeeks to 9 weeks and all is well.

BTW - I LOVE SHAKIRA! I am so jealous. Have fun at the concert.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Paige said...

I was very crampy....and still am, just your body's way of making room for the baby.

I love Shakira!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home