Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Unbelievable...

BFP....
BFP...
BFP!!!!!

Can you believe it? I can't...really....I'm sooooo scared...specially considering my previous experience, and considering also I'm like 4ww 1 day...I'm really freaked out.

I have an appointment next tuesday, I hope things go well until then, but I don't know how I'm going to survive. I'm already mad at E (for other things), probably because I'm so nervous....

Well...nothing more to say for now, I'm in some sort of shock and veeery skeptical, every time I go to the bathroom I'm sure there will be "something" that will ruin my illusion....

For now, I'm only hoping to survive this week.

See you!!

6 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Student said...

CONGRATULATIONS! One day at a time. Keep us posted!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

YEA!! You know, I had a feeling this wa sthe month for you. I have kept checking your blog but there was no update and you took away your Fertility Friend ticker so I couldn't tell where you were in your cycle.

Take a deep breath and think positive thoughts. I know it is hard after a loss but it is necessary.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Shana said...

OHMYGOSH, Josefina!!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Felicidades! I just found your blog through "Hoping's" site today. I am very happy for you. Just stay positive!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I am late with this, but congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home