Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One reaaally short hope...

Well, that was quick...I got my period just a few moments ago...I already knew it because I couldn't help to temp today...even if I hadnt' take my temp all month...I have temped enough months to know my "high" temps...in fact, yesterday I also took my temperature and it was just above my limit...but today it went unmistakely (or unmistoodly?) down...

At least I'm progressively more and more sure that my body and cicles are ok. I mean, I just need to take my temp one time every once in a while to know perfectly well what's going to happen!! And well, my cycles are SO regular, 29 days straight...(maybe it's 28, historically I've counted CD1 as CD29 of the before cycle, but maybe that means the cycle lasted 28 days...whatever...), so I don't even have time to "worry". There has been a few exceptions anyway, but it's always between 28 and 32, or 33 max. So I believe that's pretty regular...

So this can mean one of the following:
1) I have a longer or shorter lutheal phase that means we can be missing the "fertile windows" in our "sex days" (specially because looking back, we made our homework on the precise days, if I had a normal lutheal phase)
2) I wasn't lucky enough to fall in the 25% chance of getting pregnant this month (and the months before...)
3) There's something wrong with my eggs...too fragile or something..or some blocking somewhere
4) There's something wrong with E's sperm...I've thought about this lately, but not because I think he could have a serious issue, but because he has been so stressed lately, that it could be affecting his fertility...could it be?? I guess I should make a little research about this.

Well, at least I will be able to use my monitor!!! LOL...on I go to the daily-pee-on-a-stick routine...I hope it's worth it!!!

At least I'm not so depressed, I was a little dissapointed of course...as always, but I'm already hopeful again for months to come!!! I hope this lasts!!!

Thanks for your support comments!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home