Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Appointment and dental nightmare

Yesterday was a horrible day, regarding my teeth.

As I told you, Friday I bit something very hard and "thought" I had broken my tooth...so yesterday I went to the dentist, and yes indeed it was broken...and very deeply, so as much as they tried to "save" the tooth, there was no way so they had to take it out!!! It was really really awful!!! It was because they couldn't make a "crown" or something like that if the tooth was broken beneath the bone, and that was the case....

Of course I had to tell the dentist that I was pregnant...the dentist! before than my mother!!! I was so so angry at that f*ing restaurant...and I spent 3 hours in the dentist with my mouth open wide!!! With an anestesia that's less invasive, so it's less deep...so it hurt a bit...and as it passed away..OMG!!! I was in SO much pain!!!! Of course, unable to take anything to calm the pain down....the dentist did gave me antibiotics (amoxicillin) that are safe, but of course I called my OB/Gyn to make sure and he said it was ok, and that I could take acetaminophen as well but I only took one last night and one this morning to come to work (yesterday I went straight to my house).

So well, of course it distracted me a little from my normal pregnancy worries, but it was really really HORRIBLE....in fact, as soon as I got out of the dentist, I called E crying like I had been taken my arm off....

Anyway, today we went to the OB/GYN and I was very happy to have taken an HCG before going because he said it looked alright, and well, I don't have to gain much weight considering I'm already overweight (I explained the doctor it was TTC anxiety) and all in all he was very supportive and patient. He gave me a LOT of tests to do, and he told me I could have an U/S next thursday! (next week!), because I told him we were going to Mendoza and I'd probably be very nervous not knowing what's going on inside me....

So well, now the tests and hope for the best!!!!!

I'll keep you posted when the results come back!!

Thank you for your support!

P.S. Oh and yesterday I told my mom, because she was telling me to take medicins for the pain and I felt so liar so I told her...she's very happy...and cautious (like mother like daughter!) LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home