Friday, December 01, 2006

Clean and free!!!

Well, of course I'm alright, no VIH, no nothing!!!!

I admit though, as I was waiting for the nurse to give me the results, I was REALLY nervous, trembling and with my heart pounding like crazy!! But well, everything's ok. I only have to do some urine tests next week but I'm not worried at all....I'm not even worried about a high number that appeared in my hemogram, that Dr. Google said it meant a HUGE infection, but I think it's the antibiotics, because how could I have that huge infection if I'm on antibiotics!

So now it's all about waiting for the u/s next thursday, but until now, I'm not worried...LOL...

I really hope things turn out ok, because I'm starting to firmly believe this baby is going to be fine!!

Have a nice weekend!!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Glad all is going well, congratulations. :)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

I am so happy your thoughts are becoming more positive. And glad to hear all is clear.

It will be a truly Feliz Navidad for you and E. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home